🔍Tarragona, Catalonia, Spain
Administration & Other
📅 1261Total Views
📅 210000B4Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
At TechnipFMC, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant with experience in engineering or construction projects to join our team in Tarragona, Spain.
· General support in administrative and accounting tasks.
· Assistance to the sales teams with ordering.
· Support to the Technical Office and Maintenance Department.
· Document digitalization.
You are meant for this job if
· College Degree in administration.
· Minimum requirement 3 years of experience in a similar function.
· Previous experience in construction or engineering environment.
· Intermediate English.
The candidate will participate of
· Breakthrough Projects: Continuously raise standards, Innovative, Solution-oriented, Help us solve complex problems
· Global Playground: Be open-minded, open to Travel, Speak professional English, Be adaptable and work in multicultural environment
· Live Inspiring Experiences: Be committed and proactive, Have a strong sense of collaboration, Able to make decisions and learn from every situation
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”