📅 657Total Views
📅 200001TFRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this Job
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our clear vision to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you. We are currently seeking a Smart 3D ADMINISTRATOR (F/M) to join our team based in Paris.
About the Job
We do not offer you only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity, resilience and team spirit expressed by our people.
Mission and responsibilities
Reporting to the head of the 3D Model Administration group, within the 'Project Execution Systems' department, you will be responsible for the implementation and administration of Smart 3D and their associated modules. Your administrator duty covers all services necessary for optimal usage of Smart3D by TechnipFMC disciplines, subsidiaries and partners as part of their projects.
After an integration/training period inside department, you will have to:
· Define and implement 3D CAD procedures with discipline leaders
· Provide support and advices to users
· Define software and hardware needs, evaluation and implementation of new tools
· Define Smart 3D specifications in line with project requirements
· Write Smart 3D user procedures in the frame of required projects
· Participate in monitoring the actions of other Smart 3D administrators on projects
· Develop and implement macros / new features in Smart 3D for disciplines
· Interface with IT teams for the architecture supporting Smart 3D
· Monitor systems, analyze their performances and follow up incidents with the software editor.
This position includes the supervision of a team of administrators, on one or several projects, in collaboration with the group head on one or several projects.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
General Science Master Degree or University equivalent (Bac+5) with ideally a first successful experience in engineering design office company and an ability to manage team. You have a strong interest in IT discipline by the implementation of Smart 3D software and particularly Smart 3D. Administrator Experience on application such as Hexagon Smart 3D, Aveva PDMS or Aveva E3D for oil and gas projects is necessary.
Knowledge of programming language such as VB .Net and C# will allow to perform advanced functionality development in Smart 3D
You are also recognized for your:
· Writing skills (procedures and reports in English)
· Ability to identify needs and propose appropriate solutions
· Interpersonal skills and sense of service: listen and understand the needs, ensure fast and friendly service to users
As this position includes frequent communications with other TechnipFMC operating centers, the ability to communicate in English is a must. For this specific position, the ability to communicate in Italian would also be a significant plus.
Occasional travels in France or abroad are expected.
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations. To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities