🔍New Delhi, India
Finance & Insurance
📅 2673Total Views
📅 2000015SRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Associate/Sr. Associate Accounts Payable- French Language
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Global Business Services India
At TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer focused, cost efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence.
GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
Introduction to the Job
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for an experienced Associate/Sr. Associate Accounts Payable- French Language who can join our multicultural team in GBS, India.
Responsible for the day‐to‐day processing of the Accounts Payable function for the global customers. Administer all PO / Non‐PO invoices using AP system. Monitor payment runs to ensure discounts / rebates on supplies are included. Ensure employee expenses are reimbursed in a timely manner. Provide analysis of spend to the Reporting team as required.
· Process Suppliers invoices:
· Scan received invoices
· Book invoices
· Perform 3‐way match
· Resolve, in collaboration with Operations, supplier billing discrepancies and related inquiries
· Supplier Payments as per payments calendar including BACS, WIRE / Foreign and EFT payments
· Process Intercompany invoices (book & allocate)
· Manage Accruals (book & reverse accruals) for Project & non‐project activities
· Monitor Purchase Orders and liaise with procurement team for PO receipting / GRN and resolving PO discrepancies
· Ensuring accuracy and quality, application of appropriate taxes / VAT on invoices
· Process employees expenses
· Audit time & expenses reports
· Assign expenses to relevant projects / cost centres
· Prepare payment runs related to expenses
· Process accounts payable adjustments for errors or omissions
· Create and produce accounts payable‐related reports for management or other review
· Help desk for internal and external requests
· Performing vendor and account reconciliations, open balances analysis and other AP month‐end activities
· In addition to the above mentioned tasks the jobholder may be asked from time to time to assist with other activities within GBS
You are meant for this job if :
· 4‐6 years of accounts payable experience with an International BPO / KPO
· Bachelors in Accounting / Commerce
· Proficient in Written & Oral French Language
· Experience in shared service environment desirable
· Candidates with working experience of IFS, SAP and/or Oracle is a must Professional manner and highly organized
· Excellent customer service skills and experience of telephone based support is desirable
· Aptitude for process improvement, attention to detail, getting to root cause of problems
· Team player
· Enthusiastic, positive attitude to support a constructive working environment
· Focuses activities on customer business priorities
· May require extended working hours during month / quarter end
· Zero defect mindset with attention to details
· Good working knowledge of Accounting ERP
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Knowledge of International Accounting Standards
· Must be flexible and able to work in 24x7 shifts
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”