🔍Houston, Texas, United States
📅 4069Total Views
📅 2000021ERequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Summer Intern – Human Resources
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37,000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
We are seeking a Human Resources Intern for a full-time, paid internship during the 2021 Spring or Summer semesters. In this role, you will gain a better understanding of the various Human Resource functions and be prepared to apply your classroom knowledge in a real world practical setting.
In this role, you will assist with various human resources activities within our Shared Services North America organization. Throughout the internship, you will have the opportunity to work with our internal Human Resources teams on a variety of assigned projects, explore a number of different areas within Human Resources and meet with management to reflect on your personal and professional development. You will collaborate on exciting projects that will be focused on specific HR areas such as people data analytics, employee support, HR shared services, talent acquisition and talent management support.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Maintains and updates HR records, files, and HRIS system. Prepares ad-hoc HR-related reports and assists with compiling and analyzing compliance related reports.
· Maintains job, department, and functional reporting changes within the system.
· Manages mass data load/update projects and employee data change load, which includes analysis of data, ensuring templates are complete, and communicating with various contacts to obtain necessary data.
· Analyzes work process design and flow, improves processes and leverages the return on existing and new systems with HR, Payroll, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Benefits and their stakeholders.
· Formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
· Documents processes and procedures and recommends improvements that will reduce the administrative burden on customers while ensuring accuracy of data/information.
· Works with employees to provides answers to questions regarding written or established policies and procedures.
· Works with employees, management, and HR to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to payroll, PTO, benefits, leaves of absence, verifications of employment, etc.
· Supporting HR teams in Central and South America.
You are meant for this job if you:
· Are classified as Junior or Senior seeking a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
· Are an analytical individual with a strong data management skillset
· Are process improvement and project oriented.
· Have strong PC Skills, including proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio,PowerPoint, etc.).
· Exhibit strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel, as well as external suppliers and organizations.
· Have the ability to execute tasks independently.
· Can maintain confidentiality with sensitive data.
· Possess excellent organization and time management skills to handle multiple tasks in an environment with large volumes of data and paperwork.
· Pay attention to detail and are able to effectively prioritize.
· Possess a strong work ethic and are driven.
· Are bilingual in English and Spanish.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Careers Page .
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.