PRESS OFFICE INTERNSHIP
The candidate will work in the Press Office for the luxury accessories brand Tateossian.
Tateossian jewellery, is a luxury men’s accessories and jewellery global whole and retailer selling products with a unique design ethos. The seasonal collections for both men and women have a distinctive signature, constantly reflecting and reinterpreting trends in fashion. Designs are contemporary, fashion-forward and timeless attracting a huge fan base including some of the world’s most high profile figures such as David Furnish, Eva Herzigova, Naomi Campbell, Tracey Emin, Neve Campbell, Natasha Bedingfield, David Gandy, Jamie Cullum, Jenson Button, Stephen Moyer, Mariella Frostrup, Sinitta and Sophie Dahl.
The role is for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, independent thinker who will process day to day administration to support of the Press Assistant.
Duties and responsibilities
• Support the Press Assistant with day to day tasks and administrative duties, such as send-outs, assisting with PR Events and maintaining contact databases
• Assist with send outs & tracking all product samples. Key press contact for sample returns using filing and monitoring system
• Work alongside the Press Assistant in overseeing diary, travel arrangements and bookings with efficiency, preparing press packs and meeting schedules
• Report to the Press Assistant for day-to-day duties including newspaper cuttings and scanning and distribution
• Assist with PR events and act as front of house at events