Description de l'offre
Internship – Graphic Designer
Tateossian was established as a family business 26 year ago and is a global leader in luxury-handcrafted products with a unique design ethos. The seasonal collections for both men and women have a distinctive signature, constantly reflecting and reinterpreting trends in fashion. Designs are contemporary, fashion-forward and timeless attracting a huge fan base including some of the world’s highest profile figures and celebrities.
Due to growing customer demand and an increase in seasonal business Tateossian is looking for a dedicated and creative Graphic Design Intern with photography background.
You will be creative, highly driven, motivated and organised while being a good team player
You will support the Graphic Design Team in the delivery of photography work, and carry out creative duties. You will learn from and assist the Graphic designers in taking a project from brief to completion delivering consistent and effective images for using a variety of media, both offline and online.
This is an unpaid placement, but London travel expenses will be paid.
Key Duties and Responsibilities and Learning Outcomes
• Work with the Graphic Design Team under their guidance to assist in all visuals, taking projects from initial concept to completion
• Learn how to allocate time effectively, and plan work with the guidance of the Graphic Designer so that the necessary creative and communications projects are prioritised in the right order
• Assist in maintaining the creative strategy and the effective development of visual identity
• You will assist in photographing of new products for the website and Tateossian Stylebook
• Learn about advertising in general, on the Tateossian website and manipulating images for maximum effect
• You will contribute your ideas for imagery, layout of artwork
Essential Skills and Experience
• A keen eye for detail will be beneficial in this internship as you will be checking and proof reading your artwork
• Some experience in photo retouching
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
• Fluent English
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Previous experience within in a fashion and / or jewellery design sector
Salary: Unpaid three months placement with possible extension. London travel paid
Start date: As soon as possible