Internship – E-Commerce
Tateossian was established as a family business 26 year ago and is a global leader in luxury-handcrafted products with a unique design ethos. The seasonal collections for both men and women have a distinctive signature, constantly reflecting and reinterpreting trends in fashion. Designs are contemporary, fashion-forward and timeless attracting a huge fan base including some of the world’s highest profile figures and celebrities.
Due to growing customer demand and the launch of our new website, Tateossian is looking for a dedicated and creative E-Commerce Intern.
You will be a creative thinker, with good technical skills, highly driven, motivated and organised while being a good team player.
You will support the E-Commerce Team in the delivery of current project work, and carry out a variety of support duties. You will learn from and assist the E-Commerce team in delivering consistent and effective on line applications.
This is an unpaid placement, but London travel expenses will be paid.
Key Duties and Responsibilities and Learning Outcomes
• Work with the E-Commerce Team under their guidance to assist with all current projects, taking them to completion.
• Learn how to allocate time effectively, and plan work with the guidance of the E-Commerce Team, so that the necessary projects are prioritised in the right order
• Assist in maintaining the E-Commerce merchandising strategy and the effective development of visual identity and the online brand
• Research and support the implementation of marketing programs, tools and methods
• Learn about online advertising in general and assist with promotions, sales and customer e-mails
• Carry out ad-hoc duties for the team as required, including filing, administration tasks, call rounds.