Description de l'offre
Talmix is taking businesses by storm as it delivers the best way to match business requirements with smart, independent consultants. It makes us the home of independent business talent. We’re looking for a marketing intern to join our small, busy team which uses marketing technologies and techniques to drive acquisition of new clients and independent consultants.
In the role you’d be expected to provide support to any and all of the activities of the marketing function, making use of these systems and in turn, will develop an all round understanding of marketing in a digital business.
In particular you would take responsibility to
• Keep our online content platform updated
• Produce customised collateral, ideally using design software
• Update the CRM system with marketing campaign results
• Provide backup for marketing campaign outreach, including regular newsletter production
• Support social media activities
• Help out with our event attendance
As a rapidly-growing business with strong brand culture and ethics, you would be expected to espouse our bold, bright, straight-up values. It’s a great opportunity to learn in one of London’s top 50 scale-ups, and to gain an all-round b2b marketing grounding.
You’ll be smart, eager to learn, organised, and willing to muck in – this isn’t a theoretical internship but one where you’ll be a valuable member of the team.
The ideal intern will have
• Minimum undergraduate degree with strong academic credentials
• Knowledge of basic marketing principles, perhaps through marketing or business degree
• Interest in the technology and/or professional services sector
• Strong written communication skills
• Knowledge of InDesign or similar