INFLUENCER RELATIONSHIP TEAM
ROLE: INFLUENCER RELATIONSHIP EXECUTIVE INTERN
LOCATION: VICTORIA, CENTRAL LONDON
Swayy is an exciting startup looking to disrupt the hotel industries worldwide. Swayy helps venues increase sales through targeted, scalable influencer marketing on Instagram. Yes, that means we work with the most influential people on social media!
We’re looking for smart, dynamic people to help us build the next great online travel company. You'll be able to take chances, innovate on our product and be an integral part of building a world-class company.
You'll be working as part of our Business Development team focusing on telesales to partner with top rated hotels (or other venues) (“Leisure Businesses”) and rapidly roll out operations across London first before moving onto other destinations across Europe and the US.
Our product is the world's first hotel booking site for Influencers, and you'll be cold-calling, building relationships and working with hotels within a particular region to make sure we are always bringing our Influencer users the best opportunities at the coolest Leisure Businesses around.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Build, manage and nurture relationships with key social media Influencers across travel, lifestyle, luxury and other sectors
• Admin work (email outreach to users who’ve registered their interest getting them to sign up)
• Analyse Instagram users who apply to Swayy based on our scoring system.
• Be responsible for maintaining the quality of applicants.
• Investigate any issues with existing users e.g. when Fake Follower detection system identifies fake followers on an existing user account (as needed).
• Coordinating and work with the Business Development Team (focused on venues) to source new Instagram users/Influencers to sign up.
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
• Competitive performance based compensation
• The opportunity to be part of a team defining mobile commerce and change the way Leisure Businesses market themselves
• The camaraderie of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive
• Responsibility and opportunity to grow quickly if you’re talented
• Flexibility to work from a central London office