Regular / Permanent
WHO WE ARE
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The Senior Finance Manager - Direct Sourcing is responsible for driving the achievement of the global direct sourcing performance including inflation/deflation, direct material improvement, margin improvement, and cash for the SUEZ WTS business. This role will partner with the direct sourcing teams to effectively manage the $1B of spend, providing visibility and insights to the spend and analysing and reporting the financial impact of sourcing saving actions. This role will be the financial partner for the strategic sourcing team helping them to implement the strategic sourcing plans, and effectively prioritizing and realizing critical cost saving initiatives across the CMS and ES Business Units. In addition, the Direct Sourcing Finance Manager will partner with the Sourcing and Supply Chain teams to measure the value gap of the business to drive margin improvement through both cost and price. This role will be responsible for managing the budget, forecast, and monthly analysis of the direct sourcing performance.
· Provide financial oversight for $1B of direct spend for the SUEZ WTS Business.
· Manage the budget, forecast, and monthly analysis of the sourcing spend, inflation/deflation, sourcing savings, and market impact including reporting out to senior management.
· Partner with the sourcing, supply chain, and business to Implement the value gap metric for the ES Products and Services businesses to effectively manage cost and price driving margin expansion.
· Drive DPO improvement for direct sourcing.
· Support the business to effectively make direct material improvement decisions including make versus buy.
· Expert and owner of sourcing costing tools & processes in SAP and Tableau.
· Expand team reporting capabilities – Partner with the cross-functional team to modify reports and implement new tools / process to expand information and capabilities
o Expanding reporting capabilities for the sourcing team
o Develop BOM based cost/price reporting per critical product
o Monthly & Quarterly Price / Cost reporting
o Raw material & index trend reporting
· Partner with the sourcing market intelligence team to identify hyperinflationary scenarios to effectively create mitigation strategies.
· Investigate and identify variances to projected financials.
· Identify processes & tools that require enhancements to continue to drive efficiencies throughout the direct procurement process.
At SUEZ, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We’re an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Because our people are our greatest assets, we also offer competitive benefits that include:
Health & Life Insurance
Paid Vacation & Sick Time
Flexible Spending Accounts
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· BA/BS in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Pricing or 4 years of relevant experience in roles with detailed reporting / analytical responsibilities
· 3 additional years of experience in roles with detailed reporting/analytical responsibilities
· 2 years of Tableau Reporting experience (or similar reporting software)
· Proficiency in Office 365 suite of tools, including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint & Word
· SAP – SD & FI/CO module expertise highly preferred
· Successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, able to achieve high impact in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
· Sourcing Finance experience highly preferred
· Demonstrated ability to execute against multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.