WE'RE LOOKING FOR Regeneration Operator I
Employment type Contrato fijo
Pasadena, Texas, 77056
Reference Number req13094
Who we are? With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
· High School Diploma or equivalent such as G.E.D.
· 1 year or less of Industrial operations experience would be a plus
· Application must be submitted through gecareers.com to be considered.
· Ability and willingness to perform physical duties such as lifting, climbing, and manual dexterity.
· Ability and willingness to work in range of environments to include but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, and power industry facilities.
· May require the occasional site assignments for customer regenerations; installation, etc.
· Forklift certification required within 90 days of employment.
· Must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process.
· Must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
· Must have a good driving record.
· Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
· If currently a SUEZ employee, you must have been in your current position for at least 12 months and have at least a satisfactory performance rating.
What will you be doing?
The Regeneration Operator regenerates resin, prepares mobile equipment for use in the field, performs quality control checks on mobile equipment before dispatch and is generally responsible for tasks performed by Plant Operations.
· Regenerates ion exchange resins and other media utilizing established procedures.
· Prepares mobile units to specification, which includes proper resin loading, equipment checks, supplying/outfitting, the unit with tools, test kits, meters, pumps and other required materials.
· Responsible for general housekeeping in work area, facility and mobile units.
· Performs quality control checks of the mobile units prior to dispatch.
· Completes appropriate shift and unit paperwork.
· Operates forklift.
· Handles chemicals as part of the regeneration process as well as oversees chemical vendor off loading to tanks and transfers. Chemicals typically are NaOH, HCL, NaCL and others as required.
· Occasional customer site assignments for “on site” regenerations, equipment installation, etc.
· Plant Operation assignments as assigned by Plant Manager, Regeneration Manager or Shift Leads
· The Plant Operator vacancy is an ENTRY LEVEL, non-exempt position.
Compensation: Period 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered: No
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: Other Salaried
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.
Orga: Water Technologies & Solutions