Regular / Permanent
WHO WE ARE
SUEZ in North America operates across all 50 states and Canada with 6,700 employees dedicated to environmental sustainability and smart and sustainable resource management. The company provides drinking water, wastewater and waste collection service to 6.4 million people on a daily basis; treats over 600 million gallons of water and over 450 million gallons of wastewater each day; delivers water treatment and advanced network solutions to 16,000 industrial and municipal sites; processes 55,000 tons of waste for recycling; and rehabilitates and maintains water assets for more than 4,000 municipal and industrial customers. The company is a subsidiary of Paris-based SUEZ.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Recruiter with SUEZ, you’ll be part brand ambassador, part talent acquisition business partner, and always an expert at finding and attracting the best people for our teams. You’ll use your exceptional interpersonal skills to create compelling stories about the career opportunities available with a focus on casting a wide net to attract diverse talent. You’ll work closely with the HRBPs, hiring managers and key partners to align your recruiting efforts with the business needs.
In addition, you will partner with key external organizations to create great talent pipelines and promote the employer brand of SUEZ in North America. To be well prepared for this role you should have a sound foundation in recruiting in a moderate to high-volume environment. Sourcing will be a key aspect of this role, so you will need to have experience leveraging different approaches to find specialized skillsets and credentials while promoting diversity hiring. From Plant Managers to Maintenance Operators, this role will work on a wide variety of positions across the country. There’s a lot to learn and much to accomplish - if you’re up for the challenge, here’s more:
• Working closely with the HRBPs, hiring managers and key partners in a region to source, pipeline, and recruit top talent. Ensure a seamless transition through recruiting, hiring, and handoff to Onboarding
• Participates in full life cycle recruiting including but not limited to: Gaining an understanding of the business need; posts job opportunities; screen and process resumes, schedule interviews and solicit feedback, and test applicants for specific job openings where applicable.
• Partner with both internal and external resources to build a diverse candidate pipeline for all roles. Engage in regional diversity partnerships and activities with local organizations through creative methodologies that result in brand awareness regarding opportunities and careers at SUEZ.
• Track and monitor analytics throughout the complete recruiting cycle to analyze and leverage data for the identification of trends and the adjustment of strategies/activities to improve results.
• Conduct market research to understand where external talent pools exist and work collaboratively with key market leaders and internal/external partners to explore initiatives to tap into those talent pools.
• Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local legal requirements by following policies and procedures related to recruiting and HR
• Assist in preparing, validating and submitting annual AAP and EEO-1 Reports as needed
At SUEZ, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We’re an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Because our people are our greatest assets, we also offer competitive benefits that include:
Health & Life Insurance
Paid Vacation & Sick Time
Flexible Spending Accounts
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Core Requirements :
· Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or Human Resources or equivalent work experience required
· 1+ years full lifecycle staffing or recruiting required
· Some travel may be required
Other Useful Skills & Experience:
· Fundamental knowledge of basic human resource functions such as compensation, benefits, employee/labor relations, training and development.
· Familiarity with union recruiting a plus
· Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication and administrative skills
· A good external network is always a plus
· Ability to set daily priorities and work schedules, work independently, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects and priorities.
· Comfort working with a diverse group of employees, consultants, vendors and executives in a diplomatic and professional manner.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.