Regular / Permanent
WHO WE ARE
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The Quality Facilitator is responsible for ensuring department standards are met, including quality, training, data capture, work processes, and troubleshooting.
This role will ensure defects are recognized in a timely manner, conduct thorough root cause analyses and drive corrective actions. In addition, drive process improvements that will lead to lower Customer issues, scrap and warranty for the department.
This position will maintain standards by approving final QC product of in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results. The Quality Facilitator works primarily with employees of the department, but also must team with Quality Team members, Facilitators/ Leads, Engineers, and Supervisors.
As the Quality Facilitator, you will:
· Train team members on area standards and processes, including but not limited to critical to quality variables, standard work, work instructions, process training guides, detecting, troubleshooting, and solving production problems.
· Validate team member competency in processes and quality, documenting results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
· Be responsible for Training operators on new standards and processes as needed.
· Deliver quality and standards feedback to team members, retraining as necessary.
· Approve in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to area leaders.
· Approve finished products by confirming in-process and finished specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
· Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
· Accomplish quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Recommend measures and drives projects to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
· Red-line documentation including work instructions, machine tests, process specifications, and operation and assists in the creation of new documents.
· Enhance teamwork and communicate with Supervisors, Leads, Operators, Maintenance and Engineers; making them aware of out of spec process, out of spec cell test data and/or equipment problems and assists in solving problems.
· Work with engineering and technology to develop manufacturing standards of new or adjusted product.
· Performs any additional duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· High School Diploma / GED
· Possess expert knowledge in all aspects of operations.
· Ability to work under minimal supervision.
· Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of area specific equipment and operations.
· Demonstrates basic machine tool & measuring skills.
· Proficient in computer programs, i.e. Microsoft Office and SAP.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Experience with analytical testing apparatus.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Strong experience in the Membrane Department or in a similar flow production.
· Strong at analyzing information, reporting quality results and making recommendations based on the data and results.
· Demonstrated training competency.
At SUEZ, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We’re an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Because our people are our greatest assets, we also offer competitive benefits that include:
Flexible Benefit Plan (health, dental and prescription drug plan)
Paid Vacation & Sick Time
DC Pension Plan
Health Care Spending Account
Travel Benefit: Emergency Medical Benefit
Compensation : Period 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered : No
Number of Job Openings : 1
Company Grade/Band :
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.