Regular / Permanent
WHO WE ARE
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
· Manage execution of assigned QA activities.
· Ensure QA personnel are prioritizing and tracking defects and issues correctly and recommend corrective action where required.
· Create and implement test plans for custom and standard equipment assemblies.
· Implement testing policies, procedures and standards across products.
· Manage QA temporary employee schedules as well as testers from third party vendors.
· Adapt the testing strategy to meet the product’s roadmap.
· Collaborate with a variety of internal and external users to acquire and exchange information on QA issues, processes, and best practices.
· Assess risks early in the production pipeline and deliver recommendations for issue resolution and risk mitigation.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Quality Engineer (QE) leads process improvement initiatives in our dynamic equipment manufacturing environments. The QE works closely with Operations Managers and Supervisors, Project and Project Managers, Sourcing Leaders and Service teams to ensure that Product releases are delivered on time and with the highest possible level of quality. The QE is responsible for tracking test milestones to ensure that objectives are reached. The QE trains, mentors, coaches, supervises, schedules, and monitors the inspectors & testers. The QE is an active participant in the operations of the company's QA department, a great communicator, and a forward-thinking strategist.
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Process Engineering.
· Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Access.
· Demonstrated experience with Water Treatment equipment.
· Demonstrated experience troubleshooting Electrical, Electronic equipment.
· Demonstrated experience leading a team.
· Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, recognizing and balancing priorities and identifying new methods to lead issue resolution
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to innovate and assist in improving product quality and internal processes.
· Study and comprehension electrical diagrams, control loop diagrams, mechanical layout diagrams and process and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID).
· Certified Quality Engineer (CQE).
· Medium-to-Advanced knowledge of the primary process: Water Treatment technologies and equipment.
· Experience using root cause analysis tools and Lean Manufacturing.
· Team Leader experience.
· Familiarity and experience with ISO 9001 standards and industry standards such as CSA, UL, IEC, etc.
· Familiarity with Cloud based applications.
· Demonstrated experience with digitization initiatives.
At SUEZ, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We’re an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Because our people are our greatest assets, we also offer competitive benefits that include:
· Health & Life Insurance
· Paid Vacation & Sick Time
· Paid Holidays
· Parental Leave
· 401(k) Plan
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· AD&D Insurance
· Disability Insurance
Compensation : Annual 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered : No
Number of Job Openings : 1
Company Grade/Band : Lead Professional
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.