Regular / Permanent
WHO WE ARE
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
A proposal engineering manager is responsible for leading the engineering team to prepare proposals, exercise costing activities and fulfill engineering duties. He/she is a professional process engineer in the water treatment industry in order to understand and generate solutions for customer inquiry.
A few of the main duties of an engineering manager are answering technical questions, proposing budget/firm price for projects, training new employees, and working with various other departments to get resolutions.
He/she also must monitor progress and risk of any proposal. Some of the jobs titles that an engineering manager could grow into are director of engineering and chief technology officer.
1. Carry out technical conversation at the customer level of
· Provide process solution, advice in risk and technical evaluation.
· Clarify contracture scope of work.
· Increase customer satisfaction on KPI performance.
· Collaborate with customer on value generation plan.
2. The following activities are a guideline; others can be part of the job scope:
· Lead and sign off process design, costing activities and management of proposal quality.
· Retain verbal and written contact with customers.
· Resources coordination and customer relationship satisfaction.
· Conduct technical trainings internal and external.
· Host and participate in risk review meetings to mitigate risk and qualify opportunity.
· Comply with integrity and safety as required by SUEZ policies .
· Assign tasks and missions to engineers.
· Gauge progress of various proposals/projects.
· Collaborate with the sales team to create new applications/products
· Propose budgets for various projects.
· Create reports to give updates on projects.
· Attend trade shows and conferences.
· Train new employees.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering/Environmental Engineering.
· Minimum three years’ experience of process engineer, application engineer, proposal engineer, project manager in Water treatment industry.
· Strong flexibility and problem-solving skills.
· Working knowledge of waste water treatment systems, membrane system, biological treatment is plus.
· Have a good health record and fit to work in water / wastewater treatment plant.
· Great analytical and math skills.
· Ability to collaborate with many other teams.
· Interpersonal skills to manage a team on engineers.
· Ability to make decisions quickly.
· English is MUST, Mandarin is plus.
Compensation : Annual 0.00 - 0.00 TWD
Is relocation for this position offered :
Number of Job Openings : 0
Company Grade/Band :
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.