Regular / Permanent
WHO WE ARE
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Join the Resource Revolution! SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. SWTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
As the ZeeWeed Associate Project Manager, you will be joining a fast-paced, energetic and challenging environment as part of the ZeeWeed Products Team. In this role, you will have an opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals within the field of Engineering and Project Management. You will gain exposure to technical and commercial aspects while supporting the product team to fulfill new water system orders, support our existing equipment install base and assist the greater organization in achieving its annual goals and objectives as an active member of the team.
Nature of work:
In this role, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
· Directly lead the execution of orders, working with customers and internal teams from when the order is received to its completion. Ranging from small to multimillion-dollar orders.
· Directly communicate order schedule, technical information and logistics with customers.
· Assist Engineering to understand the scope of orders, and gather information required to execute and ensure accuracy
· Develop the order bill of materials and oversee the purchasing process to ensure materials are delivered when required.
· Work closely with internal supply chain teams to review orders status, expedite material and identify the causes of order delays working with teams to develop possible solutions to systemic and reoccurring problems.
· Work with field support teams to coordinate and schedule onsite visits.
· Take part in order review meetings ensuring orders are being completed on schedule and on budget
· Assist with team improvement initiatives gathering feedback and implementing programs within the team and other Suez teams
· Track lessons learned on Product Orders and feed lessons back to commercial, engineering and design teams.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Do you qualify? We are seeking…
· Ability to multitask on several concurrent projects.
· Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
· Ability to lead discussions and meetings in person, by email, and by phone
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
· Attention to detail and perseverance
· Strong knowledge of MS Office suite
· Familiarity with Salesforce.com, SAP and other business productivity tools and platforms considered would be considered assets.
· Experience with Marco/VBA and Tableau dashboard development an asset.
· Understanding of water and wastewater treatment systems
· 1-2 years’ experience working in the ZeeWeed or SUEZ SWTS businesses considered an asset.
Bachelor of Science in Engineering or comparable technical degree
Please note that this position does not provide a subsidy for relocation expenses.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in joining SUEZ
To protect our customers, our employees, and their families, we strongly encourage, and in some cases will require, successful new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless an exemption is granted. Help us protect each other by protecting yourself.
Compensation : Period 0.00 - 0.00 CAD
Is relocation for this position offered : No
Number of Job Openings : 1
Company Grade/Band :
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.