Based next to Zürich (Switzerland), the objective of this internship is to improve the tools, products and processes used for the design of an ozone plant for water treatment in municipal or industrial applications.
This position is part of the Support Engineering Department.
The goal of this team is to support the proposal and engineering teams of our different entities (North America, EMEA and ASIA), by validating the overall design, creating standard templates, design guidelines, calculation tools, etc and by training the collaborators to use them correctly.
The main actions will be:
· Development and update of calculation tools (Process flow data, diffusion system, air preparation system, etc);
· Update of standard Process & Instrumentation diagrams (P&ID) for ozone plant using AutoCad software;
· Preparation of documentation: presentation, user manuals, design guidelines, instruction works related to calculation tools, ozonia® products or ozone applications;
· Creation of a global technical case study using different calculation tools, guidelines, templates to be used afterwards during internal trainings to our different entities;
· Creation of an ozone FAQ “Frequently Asked Questions” site on sharing platform. This should then serve as a base for new employees, sales managers and commissioning engineers;
· Support on new product development (specification sheets, operation & maintenance manuals, engineering documents, etc);
· Leading official release of tools and standard documents on internal sharing platform;
· Perform Skype trainings in English to the engineering teams of our different entities;
· Possible involvement on project management for projects in Switzerland / Germany;
· Support the application department with engineering knowledge for special projects;
· Support on the update of Quality Management system (ISO-9001, 14001 and 18001).