WE'RE LOOKING FOR Intern
Employment type Prácticas en la empresa
Reference Number req11988
Who we are? With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
Our local team provides solutions that supply seven million Australians with safe drinking water, divert 1.2 million tonnes of waste from landfill every year, and enable the oil and gas sector to process resources in a sustainable and efficient way.
Who are we looking for?
Your next career opportunity is a summer internship with SUEZ Water Technologies and Solutions.
Suez Water Technology and Solutions are a global leader in industrial water treatment we have a large customer base that includes refineries, power stations, chemical production facilities, water treatment plants, mine sites and food and beverage manufacturing facilities. As the intern at Suez you will get exposure to several roles at a variety of these customer sites.
SUEZ is currently recruiting university students for internship positions in Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth for the Summer 2019 /20 period.
To succeed as a Suez intern you will:
· Be studying a relevant bachelor or diploma such as Chemical or Environmental Engineering or
· Ideally in your second last year of your studies.
· Have the capacity for regular travel. Even within the hiring city you will need to travel to a variety of
customer sites located around town.
· Be self-motivated and independent.
· Have strong communication skills. The internship will be customer facing and so you will need strong
interpersonal skills and the ability to work closely with colleagues and customers.
What will you be doing?
As as intern you will:
· Work with customer facing roles within the business include field services and account management with exposure to several customer sites.
· Have the opportunity to work on multiple customer sites such as refineries, power stations, chemical production facilities, water treatment plants, mine sites and food and beverage manufacturing facilities.
· Have access to the latest and most advanced technology in your day to day work including market leading online water analysers and online data management systems.
You will also gain valuable experience working in the field and laboratory with our field service team. You will work alongside our account managers in the office delivering value to our customers through projects that save water, consumables and energy. You will learn to use our online data management system and online analysers to diagnose issues, interpret data and prepare customer reports.
SUEZ is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islander people.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.