Regular / Permanent
WHO WE ARE
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The ES financial planning and analysis analyst will work with the Greater China, Korea, Japan ES Finance Manager and finance team to deliver GCKJ financial outcome of orders, revenue, EBIT and CFOA; provide necessary analytics on variances divers; recommend actions to get to target performance for the operating teams.
1. Responsible for monthly accounting closing processes, liaison between operational team, third party accounting firm and HQ finance for booking accuracy.
2. Prepare monthly business review deck and monthly closing package for meetings with HQ.
3. Lead monthly order forecast review and project execution review.
4. Work with project managers and global PCOE team on project execution, including controllership form preparation, project set up, schedule and billing monitoring, monthly revenue / CM forecast. Closely monitor the result from project system, identify and resolve issues.
5. Drive cash collection with O2C and PM. Coordinate bank draft acceptance process.
6. Support bidding process, bond issuance, LC review and collection support.
7. Support planning cycles including Monthly Projection, V1/V3 (target) and MTP (3-year Plan).
8. Consolidate actual operating performance and reporting results.
9. Sales incentive bonus calculation validation and forecast.
10. Work with finance manager and commercial leaders to drive opportunities for improvement in gross margin, other gross cost and SG&A.
11. Provide necessary analytics to highlight key business performance drivers; Identifying risks and opportunities and developing processes to mitigate risks while capitalizing on opportunities.
12. Other FP&A tasks (including working with intercompany settlement, support PBC request during statutory/tax audit, driving Tableau reporting simplification, assist finance manager for ad hoc project)
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
1. Strong analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers
2. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others and communicate complex business situation across all levels and functions.
3. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
4. Solid PC skills: strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation
5. Financial system: hands-on knowledge of SAP. Experience in Tableau is a plus
6. Self-motivated and results oriented
7. A minimum of 5 years in a Financial Analyst role or similar discipline e.g. accounting, cost accounting, business planning, controlling is requested. Big 4 experience is preferred. POC accounting and project management experience is a plus.
8. Cooperation with international partners and teams
Compensation : Annual 0.00 - 0.00 CNY
Is relocation for this position offered :
Number of Job Openings : 0
Company Grade/Band :
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.