Regular / Permanent
WHO WE ARE
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
· Perform diagnostic testing, repairs, troubleshooting diagnostics files, performing test and calibration routines on the instruments to which assigned, observing all applicable safety procedures
· Provide extensive equipment support and general hardware and software support
· Communicate with customers and accurately fill out ROT and Salesforce Work Order details.
· Create customer estimates, collect customer PO’s, create invoice orders for billing purposes
· Remain up to date with all factory service repair quality operating instructions (QOIs), including all applicable safety procedures Trained/certified on all products pertaining to factory service activities
· Demonstrate proficiency performing all test and calibration routines required in the Factory Service QOIs, documentation storage and Database management.
· Frequent customer communications and updates including billing, PO collection, and Invoice creation.
· Maintain familiarity with all test and calibration routines required in the service process, as well as procedures for issuing calibration certificates, and perform these routines as needed
· Accurately account for all inventory transactions associated with the repair process
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
This role will Maintain and repair customer and internal asset instruments in support of our sales customers, demos, service loaners, as well as refurbishment of our measurement modules line, complex parts, assemblies, and instrumentation
· High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required
· Associates Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or other science related field preferred
· 3 years or more in chemical instrumentation, analytical chemistry experience or related manufacturing work experience
Useful skills and abilities:
· Demonstrated strong computer skills and abilities
· Demonstrated ability to work independently to accomplish required work to completion within the required timeframe
· Demonstrated significant problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
· Demonstrated strong communication skills (verbal, written, listening)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
At SUEZ, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We’re an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Because our people are our greatest assets, we also offer competitive benefits that include:
· Health & Life Insurance
· Paid Vacation & Sick Time
· Paid Holidays
· Parental Leave
· 401(k) Plan
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· AD&D Insurance
· Disability Insurance
Compensation : Period 50,000.00 - 70,000.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered : No
Number of Job Openings : 1
Company Grade/Band :
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.