Study Group is a global Higher Education provider for international students, providing a wide range of study programmes to help students study abroad. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and creative Digital Marketing Asia Specialist to join our team, based in Brighton.
This role is full term, long term.
Work closely with the global digital marketing team to gain an insight into different digital channels, including but not limited to, Paid Media, SEO, UX and Social Media. You will gain hands on experience by assisting with project and campaign implementation.
• Keyword research (main focus on NSSA language variants)
• Assisting with launching and optimising paid campaigns (Google AdWords, Google Remarketing etc.)
• Optimising websites for SEO including carrying out Audits (main focus on NSSA language variants)
• Assist in website and landing page analysis and reporting
• Assist with website and landing page QA’s
• Support the rollout of UX and SEO best practice across our global websites with a focus on NSSA language variants
• Plan signposting activity with university websites
• Social Media
• Work with a global digital marketing team to gain insight and experience across various digital marketing channels
• Experience in coordinating and managing your own projects