Description de l'offre
Studio 14; a digital agency with a purpose; we build digital products that solve problems. We are experienced & disruptive designers, developers and marketers, and partner with entrepreneurs and organisations to create engaging, in-demand digital products. We've worked with clients from across the globe, from multinational organisations to start-ups.
The company is now looking to ramp up its business development activity as its experiencing high levels of growth, by recruiting a money-hungry business development Intern who can join the Commercial team. This role does not pay out a salary or wages, but awards free training and commissions for passing down successful potential clients to the Studio 14 Commercial team.
The role will be carried out remotely or in our Birmingham HQ.
This individual will have some previous sales experience already (1 year is preferred but not compulsory), that can contribute to the company’s sales targets. Studio 14 is looking for someone who has some understanding of B2B sales, driven, comfortable to do cold lead outreaching leading to appointments, motivated by money, good researching skills, strong communicator and negotiator, creative thinker and has the willingness to learn and contribute to the Studio 14 brand, also take charge of their own business development and sales activity desk.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Generate leads and source out suitable prospects for the Studio 14 Commercial Team
• Log details gathered from sales activities online and phone conversations into HubSpot CRM
• Weekly meetings with the Head of Commercial
• Issuing quotes and identifying business opportunities online and offline
• Able to communicate effectively on the phone and in person
• . Be confident to attend events and approach people and collect their business cards
• Helping to promote Studio 14 on social media
• Measure, analyse and report on sales-related KPIs
Free online training will be provided along with recommended online resources to support the individual in the success of the role. In addition, the company is also looking to reward the individually financially, on the basis that new business is acquired through the passing down of potential clients by the Intern.
For outstanding interns, there is an opportunity for this role to be converted to a regular paid opportunity, if this impacts business growth sufficiently.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Applicants should be university students, College attendees or recent graduates
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Have the willingness to learn
• Social media savviness.
• Time management skills
• Ability to build and self-maintain a content calendar
• Able to build a good sales pipeline
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Hunter mentality
• Firm yet friendly attitude