20 - Professional First Level
Warehousing Shift Leader - Finished Goods Warehouse M/F
Warehouse Operation resources and Performance
- Responsible for shift operation performance from Receiving/Put-away, - Pick & Pack and Shipment Execution,
- To meet shift volume target ( bulks packed)
- Ensure all shift task are completed including urgencies
- Make proposal for improvement and correct operator KPI's
- update shift KPI's ( dash board /shift report)
Daily Planning and task execution
- Assign operator to each task
- Plan shift according to the activity
- Release / OD , execute manual pick /QP transfer from CLS/ SAP
- Follow urgencies with Transport logistics
- Support & settle the system problem when applicable, e.g., picking, calling problem, unpacking, etc.
- Execute stock transfer
- Follow scrap execution and documentation
- Sign handover/ scrap doc/ GRN discrepancy
- Do spot check quality control
- Analyze and prepare corrective action in case quality deviation ,decide to correct immediately (minor ) it or to block ( serious )
- Prepare/coordinate/validate shift leave planning
- check shift attedance (time in/out)/follow up the time table for breaks
- Participate with the Area Responsible to the operator's performance appraisal
- Correct operator's wrong operation or behaivor
- Execute the OJT + train new comer + deploy instruction and OPL
Safety, Health, Environment, Housekeeping
- Ensure safety rules are strictly follow ( PPE ) in his team
- Ensure 5S execution
- check entry or report problem or violation
- report deviation , ensure first fix
- 1st check of problem / raise remedy ticket
BCP / Crisis
- execute action.
1) A leader team player with attention to details.
2) Good interpersonal, negotiation, communication & cross functional cultural skills.
3) Open facilitator of change management & result oriented.
4) Strives for quality & continuous improvement
1) Ability to motivate & manage a dynamic service oriented organisation.
2) Ability to support change in a fast moving environment & coach organisation accordingly.
3) Ability to use technical skills, process discipline to build & develop service deliverables & capabilities.
4) 2-5 years experience in managing a warehouse shift with a strong ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
5) Highly independent and focused
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Loyang
Education level required
3 - Upper secondary education diploma
Experience level required
· English (2- Business fluent)
· Chinese (Mandarin) (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date