30 - Graduate Entry Level
VIE Operation Back End support @ Taiwan M/F
Contract duration (nb of months)
You will work within Back-end operation team of SMD division, a major worldwide player for Secure Microcontroller Integrated Circuits (IC's).
The Secure Microcontroller Division develop products and solutions to protect your privacy and your assets by ensuring their confidentiality, their integrity and their availability to authorized users. We deliver hardware-certified and software-certified solutions, offer seamless integration of security features, and are experts in cryptography and device architecture.
The position is an exciting opportunity to be part of a flexible and dynamic team in the growing markets of secure microcontrollers used in state-of-the-art secure applications including IoT, Mobile, Banking, Identity, Brand Protection and Automotive.
Back-end Operation support activity is mainly related to packaging process, that allow IC's to be connected to the final customer application.
Close to Assembly plants in Asia (based in Taiwan) your main job activities will be:
- Overall Daily output/Yield follow up including focus on non conform lots.
- Action plan definition and follow up regarding :
- Change Management (Process Change Review Board - PCRB)
- Master yield improvement plan.
- Key actor regarding supply chain impact for all activity linked to Back End. (PCRB, Process Change Notification - PCN,...)
- Testing Hardware sustaining : ordering request, follow up, spare, and NPI (New Product Introduction), alignment with capacity request per product
- Test time follow up including Test program preproduction.
- Testing configuration requested at RFQ (Request For Quotation)
Fluent English - Volunteer to learn Chinese
A first experience in project management in a industrial environment is required.
Knowledge in electronic package
Need to react in very short term to deliver just in time
Need to be well organized to with tasks and priority definition in order to fit with targets.
Good self-control and stress management for short lead time management and problem solving.
Communication skills with counterparts.
High level of autonomy due to far office vs. division
Asia-Pacific, Taiwan, Republic of China, Hsinchu
Education level required
5 - Master degree
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
· English (3- Advanced)
· Chinese (Mandarin) (1- Basic)
Desired start date