40 - Experienced
Transportation Logistics Administrator M/F
- Assist AMK TL Manager/Supervisor in managing day to day operation activities and supervising the In-plants performance and Site Trucking Performance
- Liaise and coordinate with Internal and external parties in the supply chain shipment execution
- Managing the spare parts, raw materials, engineering lots and semi-finished goods Equipment movement as required by the internal customer, at the best value
- Preparing Management Reporting and stabilizing the Freight Accounting process in AMK, i.e.: Freight Validation, Freight Accrual and Freight KPI etc
- Managing or participating on some projects on site related to Transportation.
-Preferable with 2-3 years experience in Manufacturing Transportation Logistics, Freight forwarding or equivalent.
-Proficient in Microsoft Office ( (eg vlookup, pivot table etc)
-Possess knowledge in import/export and customs compliance processes would be an added advantage
- Diploma or degree holder are welcome.
- Positive , enthusiasm and good personality
- Guidance and in-house training are provided, Able to work on shift and weekend
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
3 - Upper secondary education diploma
Experience level required
· English (2- Business fluent)
· Chinese (Mandarin) (1- Basic)
Desired start date