30 - Graduate Entry Level
Test structures layout automation M/F
Test structures are key ingredient for the development of technology & design platforms.
Those structures are intended for process recipes, transistors and interconnects, modeling, reliability... and are developed in various technology portfolio like digital, analog/RF, non volatile memory, imaging...
Those test structures are laid out in design environment, assembled onto test masks, fabricated, tested and then analyzed so as to setup and validate each module of the technology.
This job targets 3 aspects:
· manual layout of test structures
· automation of RF test structures generation (existing tool maintenance and future development)
· automation of team internal tools in order to improve productivity and quality of deliverables
You will work in a R&D environment in a team composed of layout technicians.
The human skills required for that position are:
· attention to detail
· agility and flexibility
· team work
The technical skills required for that position are:
· microelectronics technology & devices knowledges
· microelectronics layout and layout automation skills
· fluence in Cadence Virtuoso usage and Skill language programing is an asset
Europe, France, Crolles
Education level required
5 - Master degree
Experience level required
· French (3- Advanced)
· English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date