40 - Experienced
Technology Introduction Process Integration Engineer M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
You will be involved in/to:
· Transfer and develop new technology in Foundries inn area Asia (Mainly China)
· He/She will spend consistent time oversea working closely with the foundry process and process integration team
· He will be responsible to the success of the project within the given time line.
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Degree in Engineering discipline
· Deep knowledge o power electronics ( IGBT, Bipolar, Pmos) technology
· Very good Data analysis skill ( Process , Pt and EWS)
· Very good collaboration attitude
· Flexibility to go abroad to support on site the projects
· Very good knowledge of English and Chinese languages
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
· Annual Leave
· Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
· Group Insurances
· Free In-house Medical
· Structured On-the-Job Training
· Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
· Smart Casual Dress Code
· Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
5 - Master degree
Experience level required
· Chinese (Mandarin) (3- Advanced)
· English (3- Advanced)
Desired start date