40 - Experienced
Technology Development Project Engineer M/F M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
As a Technology Development Project Engineer, You will be involved in;
· Driving technologies setup in Singapore Fab, in order to assure projects time-to-market.
· Linking with Groups, Divisions and sending fabs, to synchronize the resources in order to provide an effective and smooth support to SGFAB transfer projects.
· Managing ramp-up (yield, capacity, quality and new products) of wafer process production lines in SGFAB to meet division business needs.
· Driving continuous improvement, technically and operationally, and ensure best yield and quality.
· Setup Technologies
· Managing the definition of the project timeline to meet ST business requirements
· Supervising the technical reviews (workshop, recipe setup, T84/EWS testing/matching and qualification, and yield master plan)
· Driving SGfab to qualify necessary tools to support the capacity ready on time for division needs
· Driving day to day progress on-site to make sure technology & product time-to-market (MAT20 & MAT30) to meet division business needs
· Fab production and manufacturing
· Managing the definition and execution of yield ramp-up master plan to achieve WWS D0/SFV
· Ensuring the capacity and volume ramp-up to support wafer delivery
· Reviewing and approving Pre-Production Agreement (PPA) and Mass Production Agreement (MPA) with receiving plant
· Driving the day-to-day technical reviews
· Driving the execution of quality improvement (NCL reduction, excursion reduction, CP/CPK etc.) with QA team
· Cooperating with division & QA team to achieve PPM excellence to meet ST/Customer’s quality standard, especially for automotive production line
· Facilitating the technical data and yield experience sharing and benchmarking with internal fabs
· Cooperation with Groups
· Managing the overall communication and alignment with groups Management, Engineering and Quality, related to the technologies being transferred
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Degree in Electronics Engineering or Physics, or equivalent
· 5~10 years relevant working experience in Semiconductors.
· Previous experience in R&D and technology transfer projects is a plus, especially on BCD technos.
· Self-motivated, technically sound, independent, able to manage multiple projects in a complex environment.
· Ability to travel. While the job is located in Singapore, some business trips overseas may be required as they are linked to the projects.
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
Free In-house Medical
Structured On-the-Job Training
Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
Smart Casual Dress Code
Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date