40 - Experienced
Technology Development Engineer ( SiC )
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
As a Technology Development Engineer ( SiC ) in STM Singapore your job purpose is to:
· Involve process integration and technology development for SiC Power & Discrete technologies.
You will be responsible for:
· Developing and qualifying new and derivative processes of new discrete technology
· Working on process characterization and development of new discrete technology
· Working and coordinating with various cross functional modules to set up new processes and troubleshoot issues.
· Working and coordinating with Failure Analysis and Reliability team for process and reliability issues
· Running design of experiments (DoE) to optimize process integration, evaluate and define best-known-method (BKM), and determine process specification to meet required device specification
· Runing simulation software to identify potential process weakness and identify potential simulated solutions to resolve issues
· Identifying critical process using failure mode effect and analysis (FMEA), resolve potential process integration issues, and ensure process window checks are done on all critical steps.
· Identifying and correcting all electrical test related problems that may affect production
· Proactively manage inline lot movement to ensure project timeline adherence
· Preparing engineering lot report for every new device and experiment
· Preparing proper development or transfer documents in accordance with QA spec
· Supporting transition phase from development to production
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Bachelor Degree/Master/PhD in Electronics Engineering or Physics, or equivalent
· At least6-10 years relevant work experience in semiconductor
· Good knowledge of semiconductor device physics
· Knowledge on Wide Band Gap (WBG) technologies in particular SiC
· Good analytical skill, data driven decision making skill
· Strong interest in technical research
· Good interpersonal and communication skills, team work spirit, self-motivated and willing to learn attitude
· Ability to work independently and initiative
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
Free In-house Medical
Structured On-the-Job Training
Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
Smart Casual Dress Code
Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date