080 - Technical Non-Exempt
Technician, Clean Room Logistic (SG6/8 Production) M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
As a Technician (Clean Room Logistic), you will be involved in:
· Perform preventive maintenance on trolley/ handler etc.
· Perform periodic parts cleaning (Boat Handler/Vacuum Wand/Furniture).
· Perform basic troubleshooting/ repair for communication devices.
· Able perform equipment set-up and furniture installation.
· Inventory Control for Fab Services Materials.
· Kanban top up.
· Moving parts between building like furniture, boxes etc.
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Nitec, Higher Nitec, and/or relevant technical qualifications
· Good communication skills with colleague
· Team player with good inter-personal skills
· Effective team player with high level of discipline and integrity
· Good follow-up and complete tasks in a safe and efficient manner
· Ensure compliance with quality, safety instructions and practices at work
· Training will be provided
· Able to perform shift duty
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
· Annual Leave
· Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
· Group Insurances
· Free In-house Medical
· Structured On-the-Job Training
· Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
· Smart Casual Dress Code
· Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
2 - Lower secondary education / professional qualifications
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
English (1- Basic)
Desired start date