40 - Experienced
Technical Marketing M/F
· As project manager to plan and execute the new product line Go-to-Market tasks.
· Develop and maintain new MCU product promotion kits.
· Interact with various stakeholders to align the progressing and drive for problem solving.
· Create, review and optimize the process and guideline for better efficiency.
· Engage and support marketing for alpha customers selection and support.
· Be responsible for managing partner program in China.
· Promote new STM32 products lines to partners and initiate cooperative co-marketing activity with partners.
· Further, identify and setup the relationship with new partners to enhance the impact of local ecosystem in China.
· Communicate with corporate and division to share and align partner strategy between China and world-wide.
· Engage partners to participate online and offline activities for China mass market promotion.
· Bachelor or master on EE/CS or relative majors.
· At least 3 ~ 5 years work experience in embedded system / MCU application/ marketing.
· Open minded, agile and resilience.
· Details focus and result oriented.
· Business travel acceptable.
· Teamwork spirit.
· Excellent on English communication.
Asia-Pacific, China, Shanghai
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date