Location: Mediterranean, Tunisia, Tunis
Type of contract: Regular
Job open date: 01/12/2022
Company department: Application Engineer
STMicroelectronics is a leading semiconductor company, a world key player thanks to our 43,200 employees including 8,300 working in R&D.
ST’s products are found everywhere today. And together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving, homes, factories, and cities, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. Everywhere microelectronics makes a positive contribution to people lives, ST is there.
In 2018, we were ranked by the Randstad Employer Brand Research Award among the 5 most attractive companies in France, for our values of excellence, our integrity and the respect of our employees.
Microcontrollers & Digital ICs Group (MDG) contributes to many of ST’s strategic goals for Industrial, Personal Electronics and Communications Equipment. MDG represents about one third of ST’s business.
MDG represents around 3 000 employees (mainly R&D teams in France) located in 40 countries, with a revenue of above 3 billion dollars in 2020. It is addressing 2 major activities: first, General Purpose (GP) Microcontrollers, Memories and Secure Micro (MMS Subgroup) covers all products based on Non-Volatile Memory technologies. It represents 80% of MDG business and second, The RFC Sub-Group focusing on Radio Frequency, Digital & Mixed Signals activities, represents 20% of MDG business.
The Microcontroller Division (MCD) is the largest division at ST Microelectronics and the world leader in the microcontroller market supported by our STM32 products.
Leader in the Internet of Things market which is a rapidly expanding sector driven by strong growth, MCD Division asserts its ambition in the Microcontroller market (STM32) by continuing to innovate and to bring tomorrow's solutions.
Passionate, motivated, join our teams of state of the art engineers.
We are looking for experienced Embedded SW Engineer to join our team in Tunis to contribute in STM32 debug and trace activities.
- Participate in STM32 debug and trace validation activities.
- Contribute in the definition and development of the validation tests for new STM32 debug and trace peripherals based on the specifications document.
- Execute the validation test plan and share reports with the core team
- Ensure the problems investigations, bug tracking and the follow up with desing, archi and all stakeholders
- Challenge the results and performances when necessary
- Ensure the technical support of tested IPs for ST internal and external users
· Required skills:
- Very Good ARM Cortex-M architecture knowledge (Cores, Bus structures, Caches) and Microcontroller MCU architecture knowledge
- Good ARM debug and trace component knowledge (ETM, CTI, ITM...)
- Advanced embedded C language
- Hardware knowledge & electronic troubleshooting
- Problem solving and analytical Skills
- Development Environment (EWARM, MD-ARM, CubeIDE, Eclipse)
- Debug probe usage (ST-LINK, Ulink..)
- Trace Tool usage (Lauterbach, trace 32...) will be a plus
- Good knowledge & usage of electronic testing tools (oscilloscope, multimeter, frequency generator, …)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication; ability to explain complex concepts
- Very good team spirit and cross-functional contribution
· Education level required
6 - Post-graduate specialization course
· Experience level required
French (3- Advanced)
English (3- Advanced)
CONTACT & APPLY FORM:
Learn more about STMicroelectronics on: www.st.com
And ask your questions:
· LinkedIn : STMicroelectronics
· Facebook : STMicroelectronics