30 - Graduate Entry Level
Software Engineer - Java
Job Scope as software developer in the Order Management and Sales Process business domain you will work in a dynamic, agile, team environment developing both on existing batch and web applications as well on the new SAP cloud-based
applications for end-to-end Sales solutions, collaborating closely with other developers, designers, architects, internal stakeholders and customers.
You'll contribute to promote great software design and quality, bringing innovation to evolve our applications.
You'll be responsible to write well designed, testable code, collaborate with end-users to find innovative solutions to problems, present ideas for system improvements.
Programming languages and technologies:
- Core Java
Added Value :
- Tuxedo / middleware knowledge
- spring boot,spring jpa
- Spring & hibernate framework
Role & Responsibilities :
- Build all the packages to be deployed and prepare the installation guide
- Ensure software source code and associated documents activities are done
- Application design & software development activities
- Build & execute integration tests and security test
- Participate to change request evaluation & preparation of RTP including preparation of training to support team
- Perform the coding, unit test and code review to obtain maintainable code with expected quality and in line with coding standard.
- Design the solution related to new requirements in line with technology standards, performances, robustness and security requirements.
- Ensure applications monitoring capabilities are addressed as well as the operational maintainability including data recovery of the applications in scope
- Provide containment for incidents & take needed actions to resolve the level-3 technical incidents.
- Participation to component integration, system integration & security tests
Experience level required : 0 to 4 years
Qualification : BTech/MCA- Min 70%
Asia-Pacific, India, Greater Noida
Education level required
5 - Master degree
Experience level required
English (3- Advanced)
Desired start date