30 - Graduate Entry Level
Software Developer / Support Engineer M/F
As a Software Developer / Support Engineer your will contribute to the end-user experience of the STM32Cube development tools for embedded systems.
Your main missions will be:
· Providing end-user support through support channels and forums
· Presenting feedback from end-users to the design team
· Updating end-user documentation and online support material
· Assist in preparing webinars, demos and application examples
· Alignment with team members and other teams in the ecosystem
Good reasons to join us:
· Contribute to the technologies of tomorrow
· Work in a high-tech and creative environment
· Meet highly skilled, dynamic and passionate team mates
· Share our human, ethical and environmental values
· Benefit from a great compensation package
· Enjoy quality of life in the Jönköping area
STMicroelectronics (ST) is a market leader in high performance, low power and general purpose microcontrollers thanks to the STM32 product portfolio and the complementing STM32 Ecosystem
A vital part of this ecosystem are the STM32Cube software development tools, which assist tens of thousands of customers in their embedded application development.
The STM32Cube tools are developed by the Application & Tools team of the MCD division in ST.
Graduate with a Software Engineering Master degree or equivalent. You have a successful experience of 2 to 5 years in a software tools development or end-user support position.
Open-minded, positive and adaptable. You have good communication skills and an interest in helping other people to solve their problems.
You have successfully acquired experience in most of the following languages or technologies:
· Embedded system application development
· Software development tools
Experience within the following areas is considered a merit:
· End-user support systems
· Web application development
· Graphical user interface development
· Eclipse CDT, Eclipse Theia, Microsoft VS Code
· Real time operating systems
· Windows and Linux as a software developer
English language skills at business level is required for this position.
Europe, Sweden, Jönköping
Education level required
5 - Master degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date