080 - Technical Non-Exempt
Software Developer M/F
We are looking for an Electronic Engineer that own or have a strong attitude and willingness to being involved on the production of innovative and scalable software solutions in the field of Computer Aided Design tools.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment, working to an integrated set of design and simulation tools called eDesignSuite (https://eds.st.com).
You should be comfortable with programming languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for electronic circuit automatic design.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
· Work with application engineers, development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
· Design server-side architecture
· Identify, design and write effective APIs
· Test software to ensure robustness, responsiveness and efficiency
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
· Create security and data protection settings
· Write technical documentation
· Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
· Mathematical modeling of circuital behavior
The ideal candidate should own or must have a strong attitude and willingness to study and acquire:
· Problem solving attitude and an analytical mind
· Familiarity with tools like Mathcad & Matlab
· Familiarity with Power conversion circuits & topologies
· Knowledge of basic programming languages principles, embedded programming
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Great attention to detail
· Organizational skills
· Master Degree in Electronic Engineering
· Willingness and predisposition to learn, practice and master different software development paradigms
· Familiarity with AWS or other Cloud Services (CloudFormation, Lambda, API Gateway, S3, CloudWatch, OpenSearch and DynamoDB are especially desired)
The Employment search is addressed to candidates of both genders, under Law 10.04.1991 n. 125, as amended by Legislative Decree n. 198/2006 which guarantees gender equality at work.
Europe, Italy, Catania
Education level required
5 - Master degree
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date