30 - Graduate Entry Level
Software Developer M/F
Contract duration (nb of months)
Technical Engineer with a specific focus on ST Graphics software solutions.
VIE detailed job content:
The VIE will be part of the ST software team in Aarhus, Denmark. Where he/she will be an integrated part of the technical team with an extended focus on customer support.
· Support customers in use of ST TouchGFX Graphics software solutions.
· Assist ST Regional Technical Personal
· Forum support
· Provide direct engineering and design assistance to customers by evaluating their applications.
· Provide technical presentation and trainings on ST Graphics software solutions.
· Assist customers in the use of STM32 microcontroller products and for the choice of new microcontroller products.
· Write code to demonstrate usage of given STM32 features; design and build demonstration units for products.
· Make hardware and software recommendations.
· Be part of the technical team behind the ST Graphics software offerings.
The VIE may perform other duties as assigned.
To qualify for the position, you must have:
- C++ knowledge and experience
- High interest in embedded hardware
- Great communication skills (English) both verbal and written
Ideally, you will also have
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Experience with microcontroller based systems
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
We are looking for:
- A passionate software developer with a desire to stay on top of trends in the embedded graphics technology space
- A team player with a natural ability to collaborate and share knowledge with an interest in supporting customers, helping them to achieve their goals
Europe, Denmark, Aarhus
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
English (3- Advanced)
Desired start date