30 - Graduate Entry Level
Shift Maintenance Assistant Engineer and Engineer (Dry Etch Module) M/F
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
As a Shift Maintenance Assistant Engineer or Engineer, you are responsible to :
· Systematic troubleshooting of equipment-related problems to minimize equipment downtime.q
· Establish effective preventive maintenance program me and troubleshooting guide.
· Train and guide Junior Maintenance Assistant Engineer and Preventive Maintenance Technician in systematic troubleshooting and preventive maintenance skill.
· Lead or participate in Continuous Improvement project (CIP) to achieve best in class in Safety, Quality Service and Cost.
· Work closely with Process Engineer/AE and Production Supervisor to ensure key performance Indices are met.
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
· Degree in Microelectronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
· Diploma holders with 3 years or more working experience in Dry Etching and/or Resist Stripping equipment can be considered for Engineer position.
· ITE graduate with working experiences in Dry Etching and resist stripping equipment can be considered.
· Good analytical and troubleshooting skill.
· Good team player.
· Hardworking and committed.
· Able to work rotating 12 hour day/night shift.
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
· Annual Leave
· Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
· Group Insurances
· Free In-house Medical
· Structured On-the-Job Training
· Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
· Smart Casual Dress Code
· Free Parking in Company Premises
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
English (1- Basic)
Desired start date