30 - Graduate Entry Level
Senior / Engineer, Product (AMG-PT) M/F
Work Location : Ang Mo Kio BHQ at 5A Serangoon North Avenue 5 Singapore 554574
As a Product Engineer you will be involved on a daily basis on following (but not limited to):
· Active involvement in pre and post silicon validation activities
· Interacting with various stake holding teams such as Design, Marketing, Quality & Reliability (Q&R)
· Understanding complete device specification and test (DFT) needs of the silicon
· Development of necessary test programs to fully validate, characterize and production test the device under development
· Developing hardware for Engineering, Electrical Wafer Sort, Back-End/Final Test which will eventually be released for High Volume Production. This involves schematic development, PCB Design Review with the consideration for Signal Integrity, Isolation, High Speed and Power capability.
· Convert Design Simulated ATPG/STIL/VCD files to ATE specific vector formats and validation on simulation tools and eventually on ATE
· Detailed understanding of communication protocols such as I2C, JTAG, SPI etc
· Development of Firmware (Cortex Mx) necessary for Device High Volume Test
· Work on advanced ATEs to develop complete and cost-effective test solution
· Statistical Data Analysis and yield improvements during the early stage of mass production
· Supporting silicon reliability activities and provide necessary support to Q&R Team
· Deep understanding of customer returns and improvement in test coverages to avoid recurrences
· Active participation in Innovations & Improvements. Ideas generation, implementation, and presentation to wider audience
· Bachelor or master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer or relevant Engineering streams.
· Fresh Graduates are Welcome to Apply.
· Good knowledge of Programming fundamentals in any mainstream programming languages such as C/C++.
· Knowledge of scripting in Python/Perl or such, preferred but not mandatory
· Good analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Keen on taking on technical challenges and developing skills
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
5 - Master degree
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
Desired start date