40 - Experienced
Senior Analog/RF IC Design Engineer M/F
STMicroelectronics Morges is actively seeking for an RF/Analog circuit designer with previous industrial experience to design high performance RF circuits for Internet-Of-Things RF transceiver products, using state-of-the-art deep sub-micron CMOS technologies.
• Strong knowledge on the deep sub-micron CMOS technologies
• Hands-on experience in designing Filters, A-to-D converters, D-to-A converters, Frequency Synthesizers, Low Noise Amplifiers and/or Power Amplifiers
• RF design knowledge and experience is a big plus
• Understanding of ESD requirements
• Ability to comprehend the system level requirement and to translate it into the circuit level specifications.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong knowledge on IC design CAD tools such as Spectre, Eldo, Matlab, Hsim, Verilog, etc
• A thorough understanding of the physical layout requirement and ability to perform the critical layouts
• Lab testing skills and production test supporting experience
• Clear communication and presentation skills in English
The candidate will:
Suggest and implement innovative ideas at architecture and block level
Be responsible for the design, layout, characterization and testing of analog blocks
Keep in mind the balance between performance, area, current consumption and design effort
Be a team player that feels responsible of the team success
The candidate will have the chance to work in an international environment. He will integrate into a highly talented and motivated team based in Morges and will closely collaborate with other STMicroelectronics sites worldwide.
The candidate should have a Master in Electrical Engineering and 5+ years of industrial experience or a PhD in the design of RF/analog CMOS circuits with 3+ years of industrial experience.
Europe, Switzerland, Morges
Education level required
5 - Master degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date