40 - Experienced
Section / Manager, Project Management (AMG)(Ref 2021-12076)
Work Location : Ang Mo Kio BHQ at 5A Serangoon North Avenue 5 Singapore 554574
The position is an exciting opportunity to be a part of flexible and dynamic team working in the growing markets of personal electronics segment at STMicroelectronics. The role works within the Analog Custom Product Division (ACP) in Project Management Office (PMO) team, forming part of the Analog sub group within Analog Mems & Sensor Product Group (AMG).
The ideal candidate should have already solid experience in Projects/Program management with proven attitude to interface with multiple divisional functions: Design Eng, Product Eng, R&D, Marketing, Q&R, Planning, Operations and other central functions (e.g. Frontend-Backend Manufacturing, Wafer Foundry Outsourcing, Sales, Finance).
The candidate will lead Core Team in charge of new product development, contribute to define projects objectives/key deliverables/must happen milestones along projects phases and report key company projects status to upper management of the group.
Main responsibilities are:
• Drive projects execution according to schedule/cost baseline set at New Product Request (NPR) to satisfy business needs
• Assess projects resources needs/constrains and contribute to define top-down schedule boundaries
• Organize project reviews in adherence to Product Development Process guidelines
• Facilitates cross-functional projects meetings to address critical issues and activate escalation path, upon need
• Manage changes request and risk assessment (through FMEA methodology)
• Assure effective flow of information with key projects stakeholders and regular project status monitoring
• Multi-sites large scale remote teams management
• Scheduling techniques basics (waterfall, critical path method, gantt chart)
• Extensive knowledge of Product Development Process
• MS Project, Teams, Planner expertise
• Supply Chain and PM tools (PLM)
• FMEA Team coaching and Audit reference standard (ISO 9001:2015) knowledge
• Data driven Decision-Making Techniques
• Deadline-Oriented and Closed loop approach
• Communication, Persuasiveness and Negotiation
• Stress Tolerance and Adaptability
• Fluent English
The ideal candidate should have:
• Academic profile: master's degree in management engineering and/or PMP® certification are preferred.
• Years of Experience: 3 - 5 years Projects/Program management in the New Product Introduction area.
Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Ang Mo Kio
Education level required
5 - Master degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date