30 - Graduate Entry Level
SAP Basis Engineer M/F
Responsible for assisting with the management of the SAP environment.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- 24x7 support of the SAP technical environment which includes: configuring, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting an ongoing basis as well as scheduling and executing the SAP transport system.
- Works in close collaboration with infrastructure team, 3rd party service provider, application teams, service managers.
- This position, SAP Basis Engineer, will report to directly to the SAP Basis Manager.
Experience : 2-5 Years
Qualification : BTech/MCA (70% & above)
Required Skill-Set :
- Experience with Unix, database, system sizing and configurations, storage management, database backups, recovery and DR for SAP systems.
- Deep experience of suite of SAP Systems such as SAP ERP, S/4HANA, HANA DB, GRC, Data Services, Fiori, or SAP Solution Manager, SAP Cloud Platforms and SCP, SAP applications in Azure clouds, SCM/APO, PI/PO
- Support secure communication such as SSL, SAML, SNC between systems; Databases such as HANA or Oracle;
- Research & implementation of solutions within Basis functionality in areas of performance monitoring, tuning and systems configurations, design & implementation
- Planning and executing of SAP Support and upgrade projects.
- Full life cycle project implementation and configuration experience.
- Works with proper autonomy.
- Experience in collaborating with and managing technology service providers
Asia-Pacific, India, Greater Noida
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date