30 - Graduate Entry Level
Sales Trainee (f/m/d) M/F
Contract duration (nb of months)
The Sales Trainee will be fully integrated in the Global Account Team for SIEMENS responsible for generating worldwide ST sales and market share growth of semiconductors inside a defined area of responsibility.
· The 2-year Trainee program will be a full integration inside the Account Team supporting and taking over more and more own responsibilities over the course of the Trainee program.
· Develops in collaboration with the Global Account manager the sales strategy and implements it ensuring customer satisfaction. Builds and maintains a strong relationship with all relevant contacts on customer side: Purchasing, Logistics, R&D, Quality and Management
· Contributes to the development of the sales figure and sales/budget/market share of the assigned perimeter within the account. The perimeter will include SIEMENS Factory Automation, Motion Control, Electronic & Building Products, Healthineers, Process Automation, Digital and Future Grid, and more as applicable.
· Organizes and participates in presenting ST´s full semiconductor and services portfolio that can benefit customer’s needs.
· Manages new projects being developed with both the customer and ST´s divisions and identifies new directions for partnership with his/her customers in close cooperation with the global Account-team and in collaboration with the Market Development/Product Marketing/Applications Engineering teams.
· Responsible for complete understanding of the customer profile.
· Active participation in the annual price negotiations.
· The candidate is responsible for all aspects of quality; in work, processes, products, and results.
The Sales Trainee program gives the candidate the opportunity to join an experienced Sales Account team learning and growing by hand-on experience and taking over more own responsibilities as a Sales Engineer over the course of the program.
· Candidate has excellent communication skills (both in English and German), oral and in writing and has good negotiation skills.
Must be able to handle high levels of tension.
· Understands the different cultures, between European countries, the Americas and Asia and must be a team player
· Demonstrates or develops quickly deep knowledge of ST organization’s entire product line; may have more in depth knowledge on a subset of ST´s products or services.
· Interest to analyze the customer's (financial) performance in order to report and advise the management to develop the long-term strategy that should be followed to ensure business/market share growth at the assigned perimeter.
· Education: Bachelor, Master or Diploma degree in Electronics or Industrial Engineering
· The Sales Trainee Program targets graduates with 0-2 years of work experience
· Must be mobile, able and willing to travel by car, train and/or airplane.
· Must be in the possession of a valid personal driver license.
· Must be able to work with the standard Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and digital communication tools
Europe, Germany, Munich
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
· English (3- Advanced)
· German (3- Advanced)
Desired start date