20 - Professional First Level
Intern - Sales Business Support
Contract duration (nb of months)
STMicroelectronics is a world leader in providing the semiconductor solutions that make a positive contribution to people lives. ST is one of the world’s largest semiconductor companies as a leading Integrated Device Manufacturer serving all electronics segments with key strengths in Smart Driving and IoT
STMicroelectronics has an opportunity for a Summer Intern as a Sales Business Support for our Livonia, MI office.
· Supporting / Assisting with the GEO Sales team
· Power BI report building tool.
· Work with existing, or create new reports in Power BI, e.g., Tracking Slow Moving Material (SMI)
· Other sales support activities may be assigned.
· Junior / Senior classification
· High proficiency with Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, Hlookup, SUMIF, Pivot tables, etc.).
· Patient, self-motivated/innately driven person
· Strong computer skills
· General familiarity with “Power BI”
· Strong written and verbal skills
· Comfortable speaking/calling directly with team members
Americas, United states, Livonia
Education level required
3 - Upper secondary education diploma
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date