080 - Technical Non-Exempt
RF & Protocol Validation Engineer M/F
In the context of addressing the emerging IoT market, you will join the Wi-Fi IP Team in charge of providing next level of connectivity to ST SoCs.
The activities in which you will have to take part include debug and first steps of validation of new designs; testing support, by means of test strategy definition, developing the measurement automation framework (hardware and software) to ensure coverage over possible failure modes.
Support design debug and device characterization RF IPs using Python and LabView.
Develop software routines utilizing Python to manage very large data sets and generate characterization graphs and reports.
Document all activities in clear and complete form.
The Employment search is addressed to candidates of both genders, under Law 10.04.1991 n. 125, as amended by Legislative Decree n. 198/2006 which guarantees gender equality at work
• Good programming skills (Python, C, VBA)
• Knowledge/experience of general lab equipment such as Oscilloscope, function
generator, DVM, etc. for data collection and report generation.
• Wi-Fi protocol stack & precompliance testing procedures knowledge is a plus
• Wi-Fi standard RF specification and National Instruments Labview programming
experience are a plus
• Lab work attitude, methodic approach, problem solving is required
3+ years of Lab experience required
Europe, Italy, Catania
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date