30 - Graduate Entry Level
RF Application engineer M/F
(Campus hiring position)
RF Applications engineer
+ 2.4GHz based BLE, Zigbee, WIFI
+ other new and advanced RF applications.
- Open to candidates willing to support innovative IoT&RF applications.
- Dedicated technical training will be provided to the right candidate.
- Support for Hardware and RF integration for RF products. This will also involve trips to support customer design, debug and production ramp-up.
- Co-work closely with team members/marketers/sales/distributors/partners to maximize market share with given customers by extending design in/win in different projects.
- Bachelor or master on Wireless Communication, microwave or relative majors.
- Experience in one or several RF&IoT applications development like BLE, Zigbee, Wi-Fi, UWB, Lora etc.
- Knowhow in hardware integration as well as good RF application debugging, certifications & analytical skills are preferred.
- Familiar with PCB antenna design is a plus.
- Familiar with RF simulation is a plus, like HFSS, ADS, etc.
- Knowledge in RF debug tools usage is a plus, such as oscilloscope, VNA, spectrum analyzer, etc.
- Chinese & English communication skill is needed (both oral and written).
- Good teamwork and open mindset. Adaptability, Flexibility, Interpersonal Relationships.
- Willing to learn and work on new RF technologies.
Asia-Pacific, China, Shanghai
Education level required
5 - Master degree
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
Desired start date