30 - Graduate Entry Level
Product/Test Engineer for Industrial &Power Conversion division M/F
You will contribute in ensuring new devices validation & industrialization on ATE and production follow up, in achieving highest possible production standards. Targets are to meet time to market in line with the defined BU’s plans and to maximize cost efficiency.
The main mission of Test Engineers function is to contribute to the new products qualification and industrialization providing a robust & reliable test solution with:
· Industrial performance: repeatability, stability and test time;
· “Zero quality incident” with the targeted test coverage;
· Short cycle time by optimizing product testability, test board layout and test program generation.
The Test Engineers is responsible for defining:
· Product testability using IP DFT standards and tester strategy,
· Industrial test specification with time line,
· Test hardware specification and ordering,
· Test program development, debug, correlation and validation to reach committed milestones.
As Product Engineer , your main role will be to ensure industrial execution for the existing products (Qualification, Industrialization, characterization and continuous improvement) in line with ST business and operation needs.
The PE is responsible for:
· Characterizing and industrializing the products in line with design needs, business and/or customers ramp-up;
· Validating datasheet/Specification test coverage, industrial flow and process/product control to ensure customer quality level. This has to take into account the standalone IC requirements but also the final application environment;
· Implementing of test tools in the test plants, to the cost reduction, to the test tools and FE&BE process transfers, to production flow optimization, yield and throughput improvement in coordination with the Operation Plant Support team;
· Hold lots management in EWS and FT;
· Contribute to Product Quality (QA rejects, customer returns, non-conforming lot management)…
· You will be part of the Industrial & Power Conversion organization based in Agrate ( Italy)
We are looking for the following skills/experiences:
· Degree in Electronics Engineering.
· Basic C / C++ Programming.
· Basic instrumentation usage (bench equipment, oscilloscope, solder station..)
· Passion for innovation and problem solving.
· Strong drive and commitment.
Europe, Italy, Agrate
Education level required
5 - Master degree
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
· English (2- Business fluent)
· Italian (3- Advanced)
Desired start date