30 - Graduate Entry Level
Product/Test Dev. Engineer M/F
Our next sustainable technology can start with You At ST, we are 46,000 creators and makers of semiconductor technologies, and a leader in innovation with 8,100 people working in R&D.
We create sustainable technologies that make a positive impact on our daily life and on our social and environmental footprint. We design innovative products which are integrated in responsible applications and energy-efficient solutions.
But this is not enough for us. Each of our sustainable technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
Join us to accelerate sustainability together!
We put people first At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
You will contribute
· To develop testing framework (software and hardware) for new product development over the available tester platform in cooperation with all involved divisional functions
· To guarantee the test coverage according to ST rules and policies
· To support qualification plan together with the design, quality & reliability and application engineering departments
· To analyze the test results comparing to design objectives specification (DOS) and contributes with design, quality/reliability and process engineering to assess the design validation
· To support strictly all ST manufacturing plants to achieve the best testing efficiency over the followed product lines
Profile (candidate's skills)
You have graduated from an engineering or equivalent level, with a specialization in electronics or micro-electronics or telecommunications
· You are looking for a first professional experience or have a first experience in Analog field and wish to extend your knowledge in this field.
· You have knowledge in instrumentation usage ((bench equipment, oscilloscope, solder station, etc..)
· You are open minded with a good level of listening skills and enjoy working in a team.
· Ability to work under pressure with high work load
· It will be an advantage for the candidate to have knowledge of Mixed Analog/Digital electronics field
Europe, Italy, Agrate
Education level required
5 - Master degree
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
· English (2- Business fluent)
· Italian (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date