Product Technical Editor M/F
Catania (Catania) IT development
Location: Europe, Italy, Catania
Type of contract: Regular
Job open date: 05/03/2023
Company department: Application Engineer
At STMicroelectronics, we are 50,000+ creators and makers of semiconductor technologies. We are a global business that prides itself on diversity - 115+ nationalities and present in 35 countries.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, working with customers and partners to create the innovations that enable the technology of tomorrow. Working at ST means innovating for a future that we want to make smarter, greener, and more sustainable. And doing this in a responsible and sustainable way.
Our technology starts with you. Join us and start the future!
The candidate will be responsible for creating and updating various product-related technical documents in support of automotive and discrete group (ADG) divisions. The main tasks for the position include writing and/or editing product specifications as well as and supporting documentation based on defined corporate standards, correcting the English content, creating/enhancing graphics, and publishing the deliverables in the content management system(s). The candidate will also be involved in planning publication schedules and managing review and approval workflows.
The candidate will have daily contact with divisional technical and product marketing engineers, as well as other members of the technical communications community.
· The candidate should possess good computer skills, have experience in (or capability to learn) structured content authoring using markup languages (e.g. XML, XSLT, XPath) and have some experience with graphics editing software. A technical background is highly preferred. The candidate must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Skills summary -
• Excellent written and spoken English skills
• Experience with (or demonstrated ability to learn) basic computer programming
• Some knowledge of electronics concepts and terminology
• Ability to work both as a team and autonomously
• Good interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
• Ability to manage time-pressure and meet deadlines
• Experience with markup programming languages (e.g. XML, XSLT, XPath, HTML)
• Technical background (electronics or software)
• Knowledge of technical writing and/or editorial methodologies (in English)
• Skilled with desktop publishing, structured authoring and vector graphics editing software
The Employment search is addressed to candidates of both genders, under Law 10.04.1991 n. 125, as amended by Legislative Decree n. 198/2006 which guarantees gender equality at work
· Education level required
3 - Upper secondary education diploma
· Experience level required
Less than 2 years
English (2- Business fluent)
CONTACT & APPLY FORM:
Learn more about STMicroelectronics on: www.st.com
And ask your questions:
· LinkedIn : STMicroelectronics
· Facebook : STMicroelectronics