40 - Experienced
Technical Marketing Engineer
STMicroelectronics is a world leader in providing the semiconductor solutions that make a positive contribution to people lives. ST is one of the world’s largest semiconductor companies as a leading Integrated Device Manufacturer serving all electronics segments with key strengths in Smart Driving and IoT.
STMicroelectronics has an opportunity for a Technical Marketing Engineer located in our Santa Clara, CA office. The Technical Marketing Engineer will provide technical support through promotion of products, pricing, and technical support for the sales teams with MEMS sensors and actuators.
· Technical Marketing for MEMS Actuators.
· Provides promotion of products, pricing and technical support for the sales force and customers.
· Train customers and ST sales force.
· Interfaces with the Product Divisions to define strategy to be applied on related area of responsibility (New product needs, product roadmap, customer to focus, IP's need, technical support to be deployed).
· Knowledge of the market and technical skills to identify new opportunities in collaboration with the sales force and to propose the most appropriate technical solutions for the customer’s needs.
· Drives the technical presentation of new products to the customers and to the sales force.
· Drives technical support to customers, controls technical team workload and project completion versus plan.
· Defines, plan and carries out the strategy necessary for maximizing sales, market shares and margins (with the Products Division).
· Analyzes ST position, defines key areas to focus on, technical support necessary to succeed (Customers to target, new products to develop, technical support to deploy), specifies technical support priorities and measures new billing generated.
· Contributes to key processes such as Forecast and plan ownership. The incumbent is responsible for all aspects of quality in work, processes, products, and results.
· May perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with 2- 5 years of product management, technical marketing, applications/system or design engineering experience
· Technical product knowledge (micro-mirrors and generic MEMS actuators)
· Experience in direct customer interaction in a marketing, engineering, or business role
· Excellent technical writing, project management, verbal communication, and presentation skills
· Knowledge in Marketing Methodology and Marketing Competition Analysis
Americas, United states, Santa Clara
Education level required
5 - Master degree
Experience level required
English (3- Advanced)
Desired start date