30 - Graduate Entry Level
Product and Test Engineer
STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd. is seeking to recruit a Product and Test Engineer within the Finishing and Testing Department.
Duties & Responsibilities
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Managing the optimization of yield, quality, test program, and product hardware by conducting detailed analysis, applying technical knowledge, and interpreting results.
· Monitoring and following up on the KPIs (referred to above) on a weekly and monthly basis.
· Monitoring the overall performance of the product, interfacing with the process responsible and associated colleagues for each step of the production flow.
· Following the Test Gap analysis methodology for successful start-ups of new products in co-ordination with other stakeholder such as division, maintenance, process, and production.
· Managing new product qualification testing and result compilation with focus on deviation from expected targets in both quality, stability, first pass/final yield achieved.
· Identifying and solving technical problems as may be needed. The main activity will involve Test program debugging and transfer to production through PCMS qualification.
· Managing test Cell stability and evolution for industry 4.0 preparation.
· Working with Divisions, Assembly, Planning Quality, Equipment Suppliers through analysis and feedback, early warning, and regular reporting.
· Supporting customer audits to meet automotive standards.
· Developing solutions and deployment of the future inside pillar projects to the Test & Finishing Area.
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate shall:
· Hold Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering.
· Possess good general knowledge in Industrial Electrical and Electronics applications.
· Be ready to learn and progress on the technical skills in relation to new equipment.
· Have good coaching skills.
· Be able to work as part of a team with little supervision.
Mediterranean, Malta, Kirkop
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
English (2- Business fluent)
Desired start date